Mark Twain on Challenge

"Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Here we go, again!

Alright. I have been really bad at posting new blogs. I am just about as good at blogging as I am with keeping in touch with friends and loved ones. Arg. So, I am sorry. I will be much better at both. I have been both a little busy and a little isolated. So, here is the status. I just bought new pants in a smaller size! Whoo whoo. (and truth be known, they may be a little big still) I have completely fallen off the bandwagon with the Weight Watchers thing. I haven't been keeping up on my point tracking at all. I am just not a point tracking kinda chick I guess. I have gotten in a couple of Wii workouts but even that is getting neglected most days. I went on a couple of great walks, a couple of hikes and I have been woking my tail off at work- I suppose work is my new gym. I am watching what I eat most days and that has payed off. Now, I am going to kick it up a notch. I have 32 days until we are going on a much needed get away to CA. We will be both visiting Julia's family and my Dad. Those who know me know that I haven't seen my Dad since Jon died in 2003. So, I am renewed with the mission to drop one more pant size in 32 days. This is possible. I have done the research. That means no more eating out- Sorry Honey. That means lots of water and tons of cardio. I would like to go to CA in a 36. This is my new goal. I am not going to track my points but I am going to eat clean. I am going to go to the gym 2 times a week... those would be my days off. I am going to get off my butt and walk with Molly every day.  I am about to be transfered at work to a location about an hour and a half away from home. So, I will be back to being in the car for 3+ hours a day. This is going to be a challenge to my fitness goals. I am also going to have to pack a much bigger snack/lunch box so I am not tempted to buy junk when I stop for gas. I will blog at least twice a week. I think it is helpful to track my progress that way. So- readers beware, I am on a mission. Now you will have to excuse me, I am off on a dog walk then to the gym!

1 comment:

  1. Go Buddy Go! I hope the new transfer is a good thing. Sounds like you might be in CA around the same time we go to HI. Still working on our beach bods here too. :-) Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete