Mark Twain on Challenge

"Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm back!

I took a little hiatus from blogging, working out and eating healthy to apparently get sick again and feel sorry for myself. I have since kicked my own butt, and I am back on track. I have not gained any weight back but I most certainly didn't lose any either. Whew. It is amazing what a couple of days of feeling like you are sitting in a black hole will do to you. I now have a renewed focus and a better understanding of just what not to do on days off. :)
Sorry to drop the ball there. I will be going to work at 5am tomorrow so it is an early night for me. But, I have packed for the gym tomorrow and I will take it from there. Hope you all had a better week than I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment