Mark Twain on Challenge

"Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Christmas Eve Eve

Right, so this is day two of the countdown to Jan 2nd. So far, I have had my oatmeal (albeit maple flavored and not steel cut- but it was oatmeal none-the-less) all of my vitamins, my antibiotic (dang repiratory thing) enough water to float a horse downstream and a coffee. This no coffee thing is going to suck I have to say. I will not be happy Jan. (as my friend Amanda in Oz would say) I am blogging for the second day in a row. It is kind of like journaling- so anyone reading this (Thanks Katherine! My first follower!) will be subjected to my ramblings on about just about anything. My staff from EMS in the Berkshires used to call me Dori- I think from Finding Nemo, maybe because I ramble on about stuff, maybe because I am comic relief- I think it was a compliment. Who knows. :) Hey, if I end up looking like Ellen DeGeneres when I am done here... I will take it! I just need a million dollar wardrobe enhancement. I will add the donations key to this blog for that purpose about 80 lbs from now. lol. kidding, really.
Any who, I just wanted to post something for today. I am on the search for a training journal that I can record workouts and food consumption in... any suggestions? I have a little bit of shopping to do for the holiday and then I have work from now until 7pm tomorrow.
Cheers!
p.s. I will post the actual plan I am following in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment