Mark Twain on Challenge

"Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

Friday, January 8, 2010

7.5 Pounds Down!

Whoo! I participated in my Biggest Loser weigh in today- and I have lost 7.5 pounds! That is a feat! It is for me anyway. Still woring on that sucker suit idea... it might actually have legs. Just kidding. I think I just need to develop a compression gut suit like the athletes wear under their shorts. I just need it to come up about 6 more inches and not ride down with use. :) Like athletic Spanxx. lol! I wonder if Lane Bryant would be interested. ha ha ha. oh, that would be funnier if I wasn't really kinda serious. hee hee.
Anyway, last night we had a lemon mushroom chicken made with tofu. (yes, I eat tofu. Ryan, you can stop laughing at any time. Hey- why aren't you following me anyway- some little brother you are. :) ) We had roasted carrots with it. Yummo! And it was only like 6 points total. I am eating a lot better i have to say. I am enjoying fruits and veggies as snacks instead of chocolate Joe-Joe's. Although, I could have them... I just am trying not to. The Candy Cane ones in my pantry right now keep calling to me though. I am sure I will let myself have one this weekend. Maybe. :) We did break down and buy ice cream last night. Peanut Butter Cup. But, it was the 1/2 fat version and we stuck to the serving size. Only 3 points and it was totally worth it!
I have become one of those annoying people that look at labels on food boxes. :) sigh.
So, me and my ipod are heading out with Molly for a walk and I will post again soon! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment