Mark Twain on Challenge

"Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

Thursday, January 7, 2010

So, today was going to to be the day that I joined the gym... and then I woke up to no heat in the house. Looks like I might just be sticking to the home gym for a while. I could find out that the repair bill won't be that bad and then I will be back to join tomorrow. But, since the repair guy is not even here yet...I will have to wait and see. At any rate, I am plugging along. I made an egg white omlete with mushrooms, tomatoes and some Cabot 75% reduced fat cheese. I have to sat that it was tasty. I have not figured out the points for it yet. I hope it is low. :) I had a banana and half a light mozzarella cheese stick for snack. You might be thinking- why only half the cheese stick? It is because I have a black lab with super-sonic cheese stick wrapper opening hearing. She then gives me "the face" until I relent and share my cheese stick. She just loves cheese... (it is the only way I can hide pills and she will still take them) Sigh. All the better for my caloric intake I guess. :) I am soon heading off to a meeting at work. First, I will make a yummy salad with some of the chicken drummets Julia made last night so that I will not be tempted to eat any snacks that may be provided. I am going to grab a coffee on my way there to keep me warm in our backroom. ( where the meeting will be) Then, I am going to run a couple of errands and come back home to a hopefully warmer house and do my Wii Fit Plus customized cardio workout. Tomorrow, I have to weigh in on Biggest Loser. I don't want to be sent home in the first week. Yikes. There is actually an elimination... not even kidding. I am the only player. I would never be able to face the light of day if I am kicked off. :) So- healthy eating today it is and lots of cardio tonight. :) Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment